Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Different forms of Depression and other Depression topics.
Some symptoms of SAD which can help you determine if you may be suffering from this seasonal depression are listed below.
• Sleep troubles – Oversleeping can occur or lack of sleep, even interrupted sleep.
• Fatigue – Over tired where a normal day routine cannot be completed
• Constant eating – The craving to eat carbs and sweets which cause weight gain
• Social problems – Anxiety, avoiding contact with others
• Mood changes – Extreme mood changes
Other signs are the SAD sufferer is more likely to become ill due to a weakened immune system. This is caused from the body and stress. Also when the symptoms of SAD disappear, a manic or depressive episode occurs for four weeks before the Spring and early Summer season.